Office workers at 6000 Town Center—Embassy Park West—in Southpointe were evacuated for about two hours Wednesday afternoon after a heating unit on the third floor malfunctioned, filling the bathrooms with smoke.
Fire officials said there was minimal damage to the building.
Cecil Township Police Department also responded to the incident, which took place around noon. SouthBridge EMS also responded and transported a woman to the hospital for an unrelated medical issue.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Who's Hiring in the Peters Township Area?
- Hearing for South Hills Village Bomb Scare Suspect Ends With Tears
- Election Guide: Who's on the Ballot for Peters Council and Peters Township School Board
- Valley Brook, Route 19 Construction Expected to Cause Bus Delays for Peters Students
- Peters 2013 Primary Election Results