Help McMurray Students Support Animal Friends
See how you can contribute!
Calling all animal lovers!
The McMurray Elementary Student Council is running a collection drive to benefit Animal Friends.
The drive will run through Feb. 22—and McMurray students and families
can contribute to the service project by donating the following items requested
by Animal Friends:
- Dog and cat food, treats, and toys
- Timothy hay for rabbits (no carrots, please)
- Cat litter
- Old bath towels
- Old or new fleece blankets
Animal Friends asks that:
- All food/treats are in their original, unopened packages
- Cat toys are not made of real rabbit fur
- Rawhide bones or chews must be made in the USA
- Collars, bowls or retractable leashes cannot be accepted, because the organization uses specific types of each.