You nominated numerous local businesses, parks, shops and restaurants in Peters Township.
You helped Peters Patch determine the best of the best by voting for your favorites in each one of the categories below.
Voting closed Friday night and we are naming the Readers' Choice winners for each of our 25 categories.
If you disagree with the voters, post your thoughts in the comments section.
Congrats to the winners!
- Best Bartender: Jeremy Noah
- Best Takeout: Sesame Inn
- Most Romantic Restaurant: Franco's Trattoria
- Best Place for Lunch with Friends: Bartram House Bakery
- Best Wedding Reception Venue: Rolling Hills Country Club
- Best Park: Peters Lake Park
- Best Dance Studio: Pittsburgh Youth Ballet Company & School
- Best Hair Stylist: Caitlin at Geno Levi Salon
- Best Rainy Day Entertainment: Peters Township Public Library
- Best Gift Shop: Delightfully Different
- Best Dry Cleaner: Model Cleaners
- Best Pediatrician: Dr. Yost at Children's Community Pediatrics
- Best Nail Salon: K & B Nails
- Best Landscaper/Lawn Service: Cramer Landscape & Property Management
- Best Pet Supply Store: Leone Animal Supply
- Best Place to Get Your Car Fixed: Opeka Auto
- Best House Painter: Prestige Painting
- Best Bank: Washington Financial
- Best Dentist: Dr. Erik Mertens, DMD
- Best Consignment Store: It's New to Me
- Best Place to Buy Plants: Trax Farms
- Best Place to Picnic: Peterswood Park
- Best Music Lessons: U Rock Music Center
- Best Place to Buy Jewelry: JAB Jewelry
- Best Caterer: Dinner Tyme