- Donate Blood or Host a Blood Drive. Encourage employees to participate in community blood drives and/or host a blood drive on-site for both staff and customers. As a blood drive sponsor, you can help to meet the blood needs of patients in your community and across the United States.
- Implement a Customer Donation Program. Give your customers the opportunity to support Disaster Relief by asking to add a dollar amount to their total purchases.
- Sponsor an Employee-Giving and Matching Gift Program. Engage employees by sponsoring a fundraising campaign in support of Disaster Relief and provide an incentive to participate by matching employee donations.
- Conduct a Percentage-of-Sales Program. Showcase your commitment to the Red Cross and the people that it serves while generating sales for your company by donating a percentage of your sales to Disaster Relief.
- Donate Advertising Space. Donate a portion of your advertising inventory and help to share stories about the individuals, families and communities affected by the disaster.
- Place a Red Cross Banner Ad on Your Website. Place a Red Cross banner ad on your company website to reinforce your support of the Red Cross and encourage donations through its Donate Now Web page.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something