Anderson Chiropractic is a full-service chiropractic center. Dr. Scott Anderson is the chiropractor at the center and he treats individuals suffering from injuries, accidents and pain and aims to improve their overall health. Dr. Anderson provides patients with chiropractic procedures and adjustments, corrective exercises, orthotics, nutritional counseling and massage therapy services. In addition to treating people, the doctor also provides dogs with chiropractic services as he is a certified veterinary chiropractor.
- Hours: Mon, Wed, 9am - noon, 3pm - 7pm; Tue, Thu, 2pm - 5pm; Fri, Sat, 9am - noon; Sun, closed
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Most major plans, Medicare, worker's compensation, personal injury cases
- Accreditations/certifications: Board certified by the National Board of Chiropractors
- Affiliations: Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association
- Stages of care: Rehabilitative care, Relief care/short-term, Wellness care/long-term