Peters Township High School
Peters Township High School was built in 1969 and renovated in 1981. There are 80 teachers on staff, one principal and two assistant principals currently serving 1458 students in grades 9-12.
The mission at Peters Township High School is to "ensure that all students receive the highest quality education delivered by an excellent staff making full use of resources so that students may become contributing members of society and lifelong learners."
- Hours: School Day: Mon-Fri, 7:30am-2:20pm; Office Hours: Mon-Fri, 7am-3pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Number of students: 1458
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 80
- Grade levels: 9 - 12
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Advanced placement courses: Yes
- Student clubs: Yearbook, NHS, Ski club, Photography club, et al
- Sports teams: Basketball, Field Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Swimming, Volleyball, Wrestling