St. David's Anglican Church
Drag box to select area
St. David’s Anglican Church began in 1950 when "about 10 families gathered in a one-room school house on Irishtown Road in Bethel Park for the first service of a mission church." The church grew rapidly and within a year was organized as a parish. Since 2008, the Rev. David Wilson has led St. David's and watched over the congregation's continued growth. The church offers two services on Sundays, and also provides youth and adult programs, classes and outreach ministries.
905 E McMurray Rd, Venetia, PA 15367
- Hours: Sunday: Holy Eucharist Rite II - 10:00 a.m.
- Accessible: yes